Latest attraction in Mutiara Damansara, the Curve is the first open air lifestyle centre in Malaysia complete with a purpose built pedestrian street mall which promises a new experience to its customers.
With 250 dinning and fashion outlets of popular brands from around the world, this is absolutely a place where you’ll find variety in fashion, fun-filled entertainment and yummy food for your tummy!
Anchored by its partners, IKANO Power Centre, IKEA, Tesco Hypermarket and Cineleisure Damansara, it is easily accessible through four major highways namely the North Klang Expressway (NKVE), Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong (LDP), SPRINT Highway and Penchala Link.
A commercial development is a reflection of its tenants - vibrant, diverse
and friendly." the Curve" at Mutiara Damansara is a reflection of these qualities.
Sprawled over a 13 acre site, "the Curve" comprises a cluster of distinctive
buildings casting an exciting labyrinth of themed-courtyards and
streetscape malls. These unique features at "the Curve" offer a complete
shopping and dining experience in a smartly crafted outdoor and
The Curve will include :
* Approximately 680,000 square feet of nett. Lettable space for F&B outlets,
fashion retail and offices
* Outdoor entertainment with all year musical and artistic events.
* 4-Star business and leisure hotel
* Public plazas
* Pedestrian friendly walkways to adjacent IKEA, Tesco and
* 2-level basement car-park with 2,400 parking bays
* Pedestrian utility vehicle service for shoppers